Each stalker team will be issued two kits containing a powerful but safe sedative and its stimulant counter-agent. This will allow them to harmlessly neutralize potential threats to mission success without injuring any critical personnel.
Section II: Sedative KitsYour team has been issued two sedative kits to use to secure personnel that are suspected of loss of cognitive integrity. Each kit contains:
Each vial contains more than enough doses for any number of repeated usage during the mission.
Sedation requires two personnel.
- One person should lightly place a hand on the target’s shoulder and clearly say, “I’m restraining you.”
- The target is not permitted to attempt escape once the hand is on their shoulder.
- The second person should stand within arm’s reach of the target and clearly say, “I’m sedating you”, while holding the syringe.
- The target should say, “I’m feeling sleepy.”
- The target is now sedated and no longer needs to be restrained.
- You may only perform this procedure if you have the vial marked “Sedative” on your person.
- While sedated you will be remain conscious but will be severely impaired.
- You may move within your immediate area in order to sit or lay comfortably but otherwise must stay where others lead you.
- You may only stand and walk if lead by a non-sedated person.
- You must follow wherever you are lead.
- You may speak incoherently or as though you are severely intoxicated.
- You cannot write or draw anything.
- You cannot attempt to deliver any anomalous contagious memetic vectors.