Friday, September 2, 2016

Dungeon Fantasy Roleplaying Game Box Set Kickstarter

Probably most of you that actually read this already know about the Dungeon Fantasy Roleplaying Game boxed set that's being Kickstarted by SJGames right now.


I'm pretty excited about this, obviously. Besides the fact that I had a lot of fun running my last Dungeon Fantasy game and am very likely to run this kind of the thing again (making this set very potentially useful to me in the future), if this succeeds it will be a good thing for GURPS players in general. 

Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of extra money this month, so I'm not sure how much of what I'd like to get from this I'm actually going to be able to. Ideally, I'd like the box set, the PDFs of the box set, the GM's screen, and to renew my Pyramid subscription. Hopefully I'll make a little extra money by the end of the month and be able to do this (if I'm really lucky and a certain game publisher in Texas buys an article from me, they are effectively just putting the check straight into the Kickstarter).

Some things of note:

  • If you don't have most of the Dungeon Fantasy Line already the $250 reward level is great deal, saving hundreds of dollars. 
  • The GM's screen is 2mm chipboard, so this is a really durable, really nice screen for $20.
  • I suspect, but don't know for certain that December's planned Pyramid: The Dungeon Fantasy Collection reprints "Clerics of Order and Chaos" and "More Psionic Threats"; so that will be pretty neat for me!
This blog represents nearly the entirety of my social media presence, so I urge you to do what I can't, and post about this campaign on the Facebook or whatever, as these kind of things definitely benefit from word of mouth.   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment